Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Apologies

Where our community members let the class community know they had to miss a session or part of the session, or other course event.

12 comments:

  1. שמעתי ביקורות טובות על הקורס מחברים שהיו בשיעור הראשון לכן הצטרפתי בהרשמה המאוחרת החל מהשיעור השני

    ReplyDelete
  2. לא הייתי בהרצאה הראשונה עקב מבחן מועד ב

    ReplyDelete
  3. I signed up late to the course. Therefore, I was not present in the first class. My apologies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to leave the class around 16:10-16:15 to catch a bus.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi everyone !
    I would like to apologize, i wont be able to come to nest weeks class due to miluim duty.

    does any one know who do i have to contact in order to make up the credit ? or does the teaching team contact me?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyal Shalom,

      First, hope you have a safe service. We have a makeup bank, so you can select an assignment from the bank, and post it under make-ups anytime after you come back, but before the last session of class.

      The Teaching Team

      Delete
  7. hi,Unfortunately i will miss the first hour next week class due to training week at work

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi everyone! I want to apologize, because I’m going to be missing the next two lessons. Due to my boyfriend's arrival from Chile, we are going to travel out of Israel. I hope you understand me and pay attention to the make-up I will do soon.

    Thank you!


    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi everyone, I will be absent in the next 2 lessons due to a family occasion I have abroad. My honest apologies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi class,
    I will be absent during the first class today due to reception hours. My honest apology. Gili

    ReplyDelete