I would like to recognize the following Community members:
Shuki - although you were very quiet, you took it upon yourself to take care of the food we all so love.
למרות שהיית שקט, לקחת על עצמך לדאוג לנו לאכול שכל כך אהבנו ונהנו ממנו.
Loren - I recognize your courage to give an honest opinion about the course. You made a difference.
Robert - For bringing your sister to share her knowledge.
Shahar - You gave sharp inputs and brought enthusiastic spirit.
Liad - For your AWESOME MakeUp
Oren - Thanks for the Tomatos!
Thank you!
WOW!!!
ReplyDeleteShany, what a great post to open the week with :)
thank you very much for your recognition.
In fact, the person who really should get a recognition is you!! For always sharing your thoughts, feedback and great tips- so thank YOU Shany :)
תודה שני על המילים החמות.
ReplyDeleteבהצלחה בהמשך הדרך,
שוקי
Shany, Thank you very much! just staying keen & lean.. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Shany!
ReplyDeleteIt was really nice to hear!! :)
Thank you Shany,
ReplyDeleteI will let my sister know - I will see her next week when I am in Germany for two weeks.
Wishing you all the best,
Robert