Hello everyone,
I know some of us are busy these days with tests, and some have a bit more "freedom" and therefore will probably want to fill the personal survey that Ortal had sent. However, I wanted to suggest that because some of us can't at the moment find the time to improve and organize our TLL and the ILL maybe we should all wait with filling out the questionnaires until all groups have completed their ILL/TLL and announce they finished doing so.
It just seems much more fair for all of us.
I know some of us are busy these days with tests, and some have a bit more "freedom" and therefore will probably want to fill the personal survey that Ortal had sent. However, I wanted to suggest that because some of us can't at the moment find the time to improve and organize our TLL and the ILL maybe we should all wait with filling out the questionnaires until all groups have completed their ILL/TLL and announce they finished doing so.
It just seems much more fair for all of us.
Thanks!

No comments:
Post a Comment