Tuesday, June 11, 2013

BMGI’s Open Access to eLearning... And it's free!


Hi All,

here is a great link where you can find eLearning program that is designed for employees of all levels, from team members to executives. It offers a dozens of courses and more than 70 modules that you can access for free.
In my job I'm using Analysis tools, therefore modules such as Mid-Level Process Maps, Fishbone Diagrams and Building an FMEA  were really helpful to me. It is more than just listening to a lecture, you have also exercises during the video that are keeping you focused.  It surly enriched my knowledge. 
Hope it will help you as much it helped me..

Here is the link:
http://clickandlearn.bmgi.org/
If you will scroll down, you will see that the courses are divided to subjects.
You can also search a course by his title, or similar words to it.

p.s - I'll be happy to hear your opinions, and also some other great modules you experienced here which I'm nor familiar with..

Liad

2 comments:

  1. Wow thanks! I will definately find myself browsing this forum after I finish my degree..

    ReplyDelete
  2. It can be useful to our project as well,
    For everyone (like me) that haven't used the Fishbone diagram before.

    ReplyDelete