Hi,
I hope you all enjoyed my sisters talk about her work and HR in general. Sandra had a great time in Israel and in our class. Meanwhile she has safely arrived in Munich. Thank you all for giving her the possibility to share her knowledge. Here are some impressions from Monday:
Feel free to contact her if you have questions: s.feldmann@glasford.de
It was great and thank you Robert for bringing her to our class, it was a remarkable lecture :)
ReplyDeleteHi,
ReplyDeleteI would like to thank Robert also for inviting his sister!
Wonderful presentation!
I also talked with her in the end of the presentation and she gave me some useful advices!
I hope she would read it.
It was an awesome lecture!
ReplyDeleteIt was really beneficial... I thought I knew anything about interviewing, I discovered some new information in this field.
I think that no matter what is your age or how many interviews you had in your life, there is always new things you can learn.
Yeah, thanks for bringing her, Robert! She was so informative (and nice)--it really was a great talk :)
ReplyDeleteI also very much enjoyed the lecture. I found it very useful to hear the "other side" of the interview, because most of the time I get tips from the side of the person who've been in an interview. So thank you Robert for that :) And of course thanks to your sister, who was very informative.
ReplyDelete