Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Need Your Assistance.. 

Due to my absence the last 2 sessions, Eitan and I thought about a cool idea for a Make Up that is going to benefit us all.
During the semester we learnt a lot of new terms, which were collected into our course jargon.
In order to make those terms more valuable to us, I wanted to create a nice Make Up presentation using our     jargon. So at first, before thinking how I'm going to present it in a cool and creative way, I want to collect all of the terms and words into a list.
I would really appreciate it if you all can response and give me some of the terms that you have absorbed from our course.

Thanks!
Liad

4 comments:

  1. Lean start up , sweet spot , bench-marking. goodluck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pain point, T-shape person, feedback loop, Contagious, Lean Canvas, inbound marketing, metrics, Wisdom of the crowds, Lean experiments, Networking,
    Lean Analytics, first adopters,

    ReplyDelete