Saturday, January 19, 2013

Appreciation remarks

Hello!
I would like to thank some people who caught my attention in their contributions:

My wonderful team members: Rita, Katia, Meital and Viktoria. We had a whole semester to work together, I learned and had a lot of experiences, it was a magnificent journey. Thank you for all the things you did, contributed and helped. Also, I want to thank Viktoria, Sarit and Yael Shabat  for commenting on a video I posted about "Give a little love".
Rotem: Thank you for your lovely comment on my ILL.
Eyal, during the whole semester you contributed constantly to the SV blog, and you've always gave great comments in class.
Chen: You always taken care of us to get out on time for a break :) Thank you for your commitment.
Yael Bessen and Heli: thank you for your comments and contributions in class.
Tamar: Thank you for giving my team the idea of the most Israeli picture contest, we didn't implement it because of some external difficulties, but this was a great idea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment