I've found Meitals' make-up assignment/tip on Teux Deux very helpful – Thank you!
I've tried the Internet version you've recommended and kept pushing forward my daily tasks :( - they should block this option! :-)
On the same manner I've came across "Done, Not Done" which is a new and free web service which declares itself as a task list for things you want to do, as opposed to those you need. Like books to read, movies to see, and it's time to listen to music. It got into a pretty crowded niche of social recommendation engines, which a lot failed in, but just for its' non-committal attitude and cute interface it has a chance.
On the same manner I've came across "Done, Not Done" which is a new and free web service which declares itself as a task list for things you want to do, as opposed to those you need. Like books to read, movies to see, and it's time to listen to music. It got into a pretty crowded niche of social recommendation engines, which a lot failed in, but just for its' non-committal attitude and cute interface it has a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment