My make-up
assignment is about changing a job. Most of us are going to finish study this
year and need to find/replace jobs. Sometimes it seems scary to replacin our
work place, we afraid to stay out of job, and also afraid to come to a new
place. Because of this fear a lot of people stayed at their jobs even that they
are not happy. In some cases people even stay all their life at work they don’t
like just because the wrong fear of changing work place. I can tell that before
few months I had a boring job that I didn’t liked, and I had an option to start
a new one. At the beginning I was afraid to leave my job after I got familiar
with the work, the colleagues and also earn my status, but eventually I decided
to leave and start new job. Now I can tell this was right decision, I enjoying
at my workplace and thankful that I wasn’t afraid and got the right decision. I
suggest everyone to read this article that helped me to get my decisions and can
help you in cases like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment