Sunday, May 19, 2013

Adi Rozenswieg Google+ Profile


Hi Dear Community,

 I invite you to look at my google+ profile, get to know me a bit more and give me constructive 
 comments. 
 In "About" page:
 I have wrote a little about myself and mostly about projects and interesting 
 courses I took during the last few years in the Technion.
 I have also wrote about my skills, story and basic information. 
 In the links section, you will find links to my final project: pricing and inventory decisions system for  
 Liliput Shoes LTD and also a link to my teams MVP project and lean canvas: CharityWorks! Israel.
 In "Posts" page:
 You can find my teams TLL and inside a link to my ILL.

 My Google+ profile: Adis Google+ Profile

 Waiting to hear your opinion,
 Adi

1 comment:

  1. Hey Adi,

    Your profile looks great so I used it to edit mine. thanks!

    As from what I remember, you should add what you post on the form to your Google+ profile.

    Have a great week,
    Lior

    ReplyDelete