Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Collecting and organising things you love...

Hello everybody,
I'd like to introduce to the community, at least to the part that is unfamiliar with this lovely tool, to "Pinterest".
- as in Pin (your) interest,
 is a rapidly growing social network, focusing not on people and their emotions or life situations, but on a variety of human interests starting from tangible products, vacations, ideas for different occasions, services & so on. You can "pin" such an interest and even follow its creator to check out more of his or her publications.
You can also read & write feedback on those pinned pieces of interest.

I've first used Pinterest when Danielle & I started planning our wedding. Danielle has been inspired from several hairdos, dresses & even the cake you've seen in my last post is almost completely a reproduction of a wedding cake we've seen on-line, on Pinterest.

As for a business opportunity, I'm starting to see many companies, mainly small boutique ones, utilizing this application and most importantly - It's community.

Try experiencing it on your own - define an interest and pin something down.
If you find something remarkable - maybe it's even worth following.


Best of wishes,
Shahar Mintz.

No comments:

Post a Comment