Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Good Job Hani!

 
We wanted to congratulate our team member Hani for her successful presention this last Monday (even though she doesn't believe us) and for her courage and determination in overcoming her fear of presenting before an audience in English. 
Personally, I can tell you that for every presention she spends a lot of time to get ready as much as possible.

So Hani, with love from all your team GOOD JOB!

2 comments:

  1. Hani you were great!
    I know you think that everyone are saying it just to make you feel good, but we've all been there, most of us have the fear of speaking in front of audience, especially in English!
    so we can all understand what you've been through and salute you for doing it despite of the anxiety.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! what an awesome illustration :-)
    Thank you my great Team, I proud to be a part of you and to work with such an amazing people like you guys..
    I would like to thank the community for the good comments about my presentation, it's very encouraging!

    Have a nice week,
    Hani

    ReplyDelete