Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Learn how to reduce your daily expenses without reducing your standard of living

Fee Saver 
To learn how to reduce your daily expenses without reducing your standard of living go to feex.co.il
Use the savings to start building your wealth.

Thanks Yoav for forwarding this tip.  Perhaps Feex will become the next Waze, helping people get rid of the daily fee-traps we face when dealing with many of the service providing "pests" around us.

Anybody who tries it, what is your experience?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing!
    I can personally say that I do not know what I have and I give my father to handle this matter for me.. Maybe now I will start handling it myself using this tool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Important tips how to deal with everyday life matters and saving money for future goals.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder where (and how) did they get their initial data so they could attrarct more poeple to really register..
    Good site! Thanks

    ReplyDelete