Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Makeup presentation - A 3 day startup

Hi everyone,
I'll keep it short. I'm very glad to hear that you've found interest in my makeup presentation.
I will be happy to elaborate on any related subject whenever you'd like.

Here's a link to the presentation: https://www.dropbox.com/s/g193ksgqfwe5yw1/Makeup.pdf

I have censored the  presentation in order to allow us (the project team) to go forward with the idea without having it's business plan documented online, but again I'd be more than willing to speak with anyone privately as it has been a great experience and worth sharing.

I would like to say that learning the Lean methodology, it's principles and practices has supported this project in a considerable way! Don't take the course material for granted, as it is a big plus to be exposed to such management methods.

Shahar.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I just wanted to comment that you had a really good and fluent presention so good job! by far one of the best we had seen in the class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shahar for sharing it,
    it's so nice to see how we can really use the things that we are learning in the class.
    GOOD LUCK with this project, I think you have something REMARKABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was very interesting and very relevant to the course. It gives us hope that the methods really work. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shame that I missed it!
    So thanks for uploading it.. i'll be glad to discuss it with you on our next session..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Guys thanks for the complements, just trying to keep it real and share whatever I can!

    ReplyDelete