Hi all,
here is my make up for a lecture that I missed because if a miluim service.
you're all welcome to read more about implements of Lean prodution methodology in Intel.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7qaXh2fDznKYUxVVjhUZDRFaVU/edit
moshe
here is my make up for a lecture that I missed because if a miluim service.
you're all welcome to read more about implements of Lean prodution methodology in Intel.
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7qaXh2fDznKYUxVVjhUZDRFaVU/edit
moshe
Hey moshe,
ReplyDeletenice work.
I wish that in my work we would have recognition system like that!
Hello Moshe,
ReplyDeleteThis is a really interesting insight into the techniques at Intel. Well done!
If you don't mind, I have some linguistic improvement propositions. They are in chronological order:
Absence
As you may know, I am working for Intel.
Intel’s
Which includes
So forth
In some of the courses, you get to know about the elements a lean startup consists of.
As a positive example, we elaborate and evaluate some of the techniques applied by Toyota.
How the implementation … works
Start working
These improvements refund you routinely with bonuses
This serves as an incentive for employees to improve…
The benefitted employee receives a similar bonus as mentioned above