Hi everybody,
We would like to introduce you an initial summary of our Team Lesson Learned (TLL) based on our work on the Lean Start- up project.
The main subjects are:
Choose an applicable subject
Distribute the missions
Ask feedbacks during the work
Choose an applicable subject
Distribute the missions
Ask feedbacks during the work
you are more than welcome to Read more.
For our each team member ILL, you can see by clicking each name.
We will appreciate your comments and notes regarding the following.
Hi Idan,
ReplyDeleteThe ILL is nicely written,
Some suggestions for improvement:
1. Treat the slogan of the course - to help people help themselves and others:
How to help others and how others helped you during the course
2. Tell how you can save money better - tips that help you rearrange your budget - what did you learn
3. Commitment to the community - the importance of community and getting help from others
4. Learning process during the semester
In general,
Try to write more personally so that people can identify
Good Luck!
Linor
Hi!
ReplyDeleteI think you have a great TLL! I enjoyed reading how you used the feedback that you received during the semester.
In addition, you should probably add the fact that you pivoted during the semester due to the lean startup methodology.
You might need to consider adding more detail regarding the teamwork and what you learned by working as a team.
Guy.
Hi Nitzan
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your ILL, but maybe you would like to refer to the following topics:
1. What did you learn from Reading?
2. Did you find tips section helpful?
3. What did you learn from the teamwork?
Have a great week
Katya
Hello Rotem, Idan, Roee, Heli, Moshe and Nitzan!
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your TLL. I think it was a smart and brave decision to pivot from your initial idea. I think your project is great and very useful!
I have some suggestions for you to add to your TLL:
1. How was the whole experience of working together?
2. Tell a little bit about the teamwork, and the division on work.
3. What is going to happen to your website after the end of the semester? Did you find someone to continue it?
4. Tell about your concierge MVP and how it helped you.
Good luck,
Anna.
Hi Roee!
ReplyDeleteYour ILL is interesting, It's nicely written. I enjoyed reading especially the paragraph about "My own business model".
Good job!
I have some suggestions that maybe you should consider to refer to them in your ILL:
1. Tell a little bit about your personal experience from your project and from the teamwork.
2. I would like to read more about the tools or the tips, which helped you the most.
3. Have you experienced a development during the semester? Which new insights you've found out?
Good Luck!
Anna.
Hello team,
ReplyDeleteYour TLL can be interpreted as a checklist of steps to a successful project outcome. I appreciate that you structured it chronologically.
Maybe, you would like to continue in this way: Explaning the main aspects of starting and working on an MVP instead of just enumerating all the lessons learned. This will be very helpful for future classes' members!
Have a nice week.
Viktoria
Hello Moshe,
ReplyDeleteWell done! I like your ILL because you seem to put the emphasize on what you are realling going to retain from the class after this semester.
In this way, you are giving a good overview.
Viktoria
Hi Heli
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed reading your ILL. You have managed to tell about your experience in a relatively few words and yet not leave anything out, and that's an excellent example of the KISS principle which is first on your list.
Great job and Good Luck
Margarita
Hi Roee,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your ILL, i have few suggestions for improvement:
1. you can add some other’s recognitions on what you did during the
semester.
2. What you lerned from our team work.
3. What you learnd from reading.
Have a good week
idan
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHi guys. I like your site and i found it very useful.
ReplyDeleteIn Your feedback were many new job seekers and therefore there is room to give them more attention.
My question: How do you analyzed your target population?
For example: In my opinion, it would be desirable to divide the site into two parts: first, the new user, this new employee who needs consulting and an initial understanding. Second, users or longtime employees who need advice. Therefore, I recommend to add to the site. Another chapter deals with the new employee with an explanation of what to demand from the employer.
Hi Team! I'm agreed with Anna, so I don't want to repeat. I think you can mention the MVP in the feedbacks part. Also, you can talk about the skills of every member and how they were helpful in the develpment of the project. ANd as a team you can add what was you general bottom-line.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck!
Hi Nitzan, I think it would be useful if you added a personal story in the first part of your lessons learned.
ReplyDeleteHi Moshe,
ReplyDeletei liked your ILL. its well written and the segments you created makes the ILL a pleasant and easy to read.
nice work :)
Avivit
hey Nitzan,
ReplyDeleteI agree with your confession regarding enjoying a technion course,
I was skeptical as well.
consider putting the tips in a way that the URL is hidden - just a short description is displayed. it will make it far more readable.
Hi Rotem!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your ILL. It is clear, precise and clean written. I would add a bit about the new tools you learned in class-KISS & Less is more. Keep up the good job!!
Heli,
ReplyDeleteGreat ILL! really enjoyed reading it. I believe you have contributed a lot to this community.
I would suggest shortening a bit your lesson learned using the KISS methodology we learned.
Good luck! :)
Hi, team, I really really like your TLL, especially the selection of an applicable subject, which is a really practical and useful experience for coming teams!!
ReplyDeleteHi team,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your TLL. It's very well summarized and for the initial TLL you have mentioned the most important points.
A natural next step will of course be to add you team work experience and conclusions.
Good Luck
Hi Nitzan,
ReplyDeleteIt's really nice to hear that you implement the MVP at work.:)
You wrote your ILL by using the KISS idaes. Enjoyed reading it. thanks.
Chen.
Hi Rotem, Heli, Roee, Nitzan, Moshe and Idan!
ReplyDeleteIt was really fascinating reading your TLL, I learned a lot about your project and the process you went through.
I think you should add a comment regarding the MVP and concierge under “Ask feedbacks during the work”.
You should add an explanation about the recent subject you chose and maybe use the word – “Pivot” which we learned in class.
Keep up the good work and good luck!!