Saturday, January 5, 2013

Lessons Learned - TechnionIntern

Please find the TLL under the following link:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h6OZy6omQUqcXCTuu2lCxD08sNQk4iLrfrER9EcAaj8/edit

The group member's ILL's can be accessed by clicking on the names:
- Anna Shatalinsky
- Katia Berezin
- Margarita Milman
- Meital Szewkis
- Viktoria Medvedenko

20 comments:

  1. I would like to recommend everyone to read Meital's ILL, it's written so interesting and to the point.

    Shabat shalom :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girls,
    I was so impressed with your project that I couldn't wait to read your TLL.

    I only have a few things to suggest:
    - I think that because you're a team maybe you should consider not mentioning the names of who is behind each lesson learned, and by this become even more of a team in the eyes of the readers.
    - As much as the design might be less of an issue in these TLLs, I am a bit distracted by each lesson being so close to the other. Maybe you should add a 1.5 line space between them?
    - You write about the many things you have created and used- wix.com, Google docs, events for local-international students, etc.
    I believe that providing a link for each of them would create a greater impact from the lessons you have learned.

    I hope I helped somehow, and other than that- great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anna,

    I find your ILL very interesting- it's different, talks about a variety of subjects and overall in my opinion it's built really nice.
    Therefore, there is only one thing I would like to suggest you do. I wouldn't advise you to shorten each lesson learned because, as I did myself on my ILL, I believe the stories behind the lessons are very important. But I would definitely recommend that maybe you emphasize (bold and/or underline) the main idea of each paragraph in order to provide a short summary for each lesson learned.

    I would also just like to take advantage of this post and thank you for bringing Wix.com to our class – it has been very helpful to my team and our project and now I know who to thank for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Meital!

    I must agree with Chen, your ILL is written in a nice and interesting way.

    A few suggestions for your consideration:
    - It would be very interesting to know a little more about how you learned lessons no. 1, 5, 8 and maybe even 4.
    - It seems to me as if lesson no. 2 actually contains more than only one lesson learned, have you thought about splitting this paragraph into two different ones? Because I think that it would also help people who wish to read short paragraphs to reach all of your ILL's content.

    I must add that I liked the paragraph about the most important lesson you've learned, it sums everything quite nicely and is very positive.

    Thank you for sharing and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Viktoria's ILL:

    Hi!
    I enjoyed reading your ILL. I found it to be new and interesting to read. The ideas you wrote about are new to me and I think that you should share them with the community.
    A little suggestion: You should probably elaborate a little bit more on the new ideas that we learned in class such as: MVP, Lean startup methodology etc. and what you learned from them.
    Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi team,
    I liked the emphasize you gave the USP.
    when you start a project it is very important to define your
    business model and you USP. thank you for reminding us that.
    Moshe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi guys,
    I am very passionate about your idea. Definitely the site can help others. Foreign students on the one hand and on the other promoting Technion public relations.
    Nevertheless, the TLL is interpreted in the ILL of katia ,your team member as follows:
    Hi Katia, I'm happy for your ILL regarding "shorting " , as you will explained:

    "In addition I learned a lot of valuable tools for my future life, for example being short. (I know, this article you are reading may be is anything but short, but really I can’t help it I have so much to say!!!) Which means ask people what they want to hear and value their time."

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi Meital,
    i loved reading your lesson learned. your personal stories added much value to the summery and made it a fun lesson learned to read. i think you summarized all of what we went throw in the course and as Chen stated before its highly recommended. i agree with Ronit - it will be great if you tell us a bit more on lesson no. 1,5,8.

    thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Meital,
    I liked the way you wrote your lessons learned and really enjoyed reading it. I was happy to read about your positive experience as a foreign student in here and I think its highly important that you will share this info with your friends abroad, as part of Israel's good publicity around the world :)
    Thanks,
    Heli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Anna,
    I enjoyed reading your ILL, i think it's well written and edited.
    Yu wrote that it was the first time that you worked with heterogeneous team. Mybe you should tell a little about the difficulties that you experienced duringthis kind of team work and how did you handle them.

    GOOD LUCK,
    Rotem

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi group,
    I really liked your TLL, it was very interesting to read. I liked the most your personal stories that makes the TLL fun to read.
    You may explain more about your teamwork, it will make your TLL even better.
    Good Luck
    Nitzan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Katya,
    I enjoyed reading your ILL, it's written in an easy and reader friendly way. I think you should shorten it a bit, by using the KISS methodology.
    Good Luck,
    Nitzan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, team! I really like your lesson learned, which is very elaborate on your project experience. As a wonderful team, I would like to know how you collaborate with each other in your team.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, Vici, I love your ILL very much and you always give us more surprise and fresh knowledge. And I will appreciate it if you would like to share some different study experience in this course from the previous courses in Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Vici,
    I love your ILL! I have no comments about it, only my appreciation. I'm joining Wenwen request and would really love it if you (and Wenwen as well)will share with us the different experiences you have from your countries.
    Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Margarita!
    I enjoyed reading your ILL. I think it's written in an interesting way, and with using the KISS principle.
    I think you should consider adding more info about your personal experience during the project.
    The best of luck, Heli.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi girls!
    Way to go for your TLL and your presentation! I thought it was really great cause you covered all the main topics in the course and described all the steps you made while working on your project.
    In general I think you set a really high bar throughout the semester with your project ,starting with the great site you build on Wix, and inspiring all of us moving to Wix too, and than with the great job you did working on it and publishing the site to all the international students.
    Your project was a great inspiration for all of us so thank you and well done!
    Yael :)

    ReplyDelete