Hi, everyone, our team lesson learned (TLL)has been edited.
Please click it and see the newest one:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zmRenpQCfrNmkN7Io7Ops1y9a9U0hmAjt14JsYpm0_M/edit
Team members' ILL can be seen by clicking the names:
Eyal Werner
Wenwen Sun
Linor Hadar
Moshe Silas
Emad Faraj
Please click it and see the newest one:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1zmRenpQCfrNmkN7Io7Ops1y9a9U0hmAjt14JsYpm0_M/edit
Team members' ILL can be seen by clicking the names:
Eyal Werner
Wenwen Sun
Linor Hadar
Moshe Silas
Emad Faraj
ILL - Eyal werner
ReplyDelete1) the lean startup model
2)keeping it simple
3) learned a lot about urban farming
for more lessons, contributions and recognition's please check this document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-cmf9Hfig_-dQTeOEGVZRzzluWjZM6pqUYEcPBN9pao/edit
This comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteHi Eyal!
DeleteYour ILL file is not accessible.
You should change the settings so it will be open for the public to view it.
Hi guys
ReplyDeleteI think you made a good job on your TLL task, and referred to the most studied topics. I'm personally would like to know more what did you learned about agriculture community in Israel and maybe at the Technion? What did you find and how did you get to the conclusion to build your site?
Overall, I really liked your project and the atmosphere you created!!!
Hello team,
ReplyDeleteProbably, it will be easier for your group members to add TLL if you create an own TLL google doc which can be edited by group members and viewed by everybody with the link.
See you.
Viktoria
Hi guys,
ReplyDeleteI think your TLL is well written and gives your perspective regarding the MVP.
Mybe you should tell more about the process of chosing the MVP, since it's something that not everybody knows you probably had some thoughts and internal conflicts and it can be useful if you share it in your TLL.
Good luck you all!!!
Hi team 5,
ReplyDeletei really liked your team TLL. its well written, its summarize most of what we learned and experience in the course. you concise it and implemented the KISS and "less is more" .
i would like to hear more on the process you underwent as a team with your project and which tips the community advised you implemented.
good luck :)
Avivit
Hi community members,
ReplyDeletelove your TLL, it is well written, elaborates every milestone you passed during your Lean Startup and you kept it simple.
I would add an explanation regarding the course subject - "help others help themselves" and about the process of choosing your project.
Keep up the good work!
Hi guys!
ReplyDeleteI really like your TLL , it's very concise but still contains the main topics of the course.
Something that I really appreciated in your team is the fact that when all the teams moved their sites to Wix you still decided to leave your site in WordPress and you showed all the great tools and statistics that it has and didn't give in to the" peer pressure", something that showed you really stick in your ways which is great. I thought maybe you can add something about this decision and what have you learned from that...
love your site! :)
yael
Hi Wenwen!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your ILL! It's really interesting to hear how you experienced the course as an international student.My only tip is to connect all the URL's to their links so we can just click on them and move directly to the links.
So thanks Wenwen and I hope we made a good impression on you as a community:)
Yael
Thank you Yael and your suggestion is really good. I will edit my ILL following it.
DeleteHi team,
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading your TLL, it was very interesting and I can see how you used the KISS principle. Maybe you can give a few examples of what you've learned from other teams.
Thank you!
Hi Eyal, Wenwen, Linor, Moshe and Emad !
ReplyDeleteI like your project! Your TLL is very organized, I enjoyed reading it.
It's written in a very concise and interesting way.
You are wisely using the "KISS" and "LESS IS MORE" tools, your TLL is great and pleasant to read. Great job!
Good luck!
Anna
Hi Wenwen!
ReplyDeleteI read your ILL and I enjoyed it very well.
The first paragraph is personal and I'm glad you wrote it, because it's interesting in my opinion.
I like the way you've organized your file, I like that you used main titles and subtitles, with continuous numbering and bullets. It facilitates the reading and makes it more appealing.
Good luck!
Anna
Hi team!
ReplyDeleteI really like your TLL, it's built in an organized way that makes you want to read more, while the content is very intriguing as well.
As much as I enjoy the short and to the point lessons learned that you wrote about, I would personally like to read more about what brought you to write about them and how you learned them, and I'm sure that with a great project like yours- others would want to read about it too.
Good luck!
Hi Group liked your the your TLL.
ReplyDeleteI think that the lesson learned is concise and hits the right points.
In my opinion, you need to expand on your project in the context techniques learned during the semester.
good luck!