Monday, January 7, 2013

TLL-Apparently Students

Hi All

Our team lesson learned is presented in this link

Group members:



ILL is posted as a link- please click on the team member's name

26 comments:

  1. Hey guys!

    I chose your TLL, because is initial and I can give suggestions that you can actually implement:

    1. Organize the information in paragraphs - each paragraph to another topic that summarizes it

    Possible paragraphs:

    1. Your site's contribution to the community - What is the need for your site (a community of parents who are also students at the Technion)

    2. Tools provided by your course for the establishment of a start-up (for example):

    2.1 MVP-Start small and continuous improvement
    2.2 Conceriage-learning lessons and tips from the community
    2.3 CANVAS - how the model helped you

    3. How the community help you to constantly improve
     
    4. How will you maintain the site after the end of the semester

    5. Short paragraph of the purpose of the course in your opinion (regarding the motto of the course - to help people help themselves and others)

    I hope I helped reorganize your TLL!

    Good Luck!

    Linor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi team,
    I liked to point about the Concierge MVP, I really join your learning about the concierge MVP, I also learned a lot from it.
    maybe you can elaborate more about that, what did you expacted and what surprised you there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chen Portal's ILL:

    Hi!
    I really enjoyed the short and fun facts that you posted on your ILL! It made it different and fun to read.
    I suggest having a few more detailed facts that you learned and how you think that it can help you later.
    To conclude I find your ILL very informative and fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Chen

    Your ILL is really good organized and easy to read. I would like to suggest you to talk a little bit more about your project experience:
    1. Did you learned something personal from the tools given to us in the class, how they were useful in your opinion?
    2. How was your team work experience?

    Have a great week
    Katya

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Chen!
    You've truly implemented the KISS tool very well. It's very pleasant to read your ILL, it's very articulate, short and concise. I enjoyed reading it!

    I have some suggestions to you:
    1. Tell about your teamwork. What are your experiences? What you've learned from it?
    2. What you've learned from your project.

    Good Luck!
    Anna.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Chen,

    You have created a very pleasant ILL with lots of optimistic tips, which I appreciate very much.
    The post seems to reflect your character traits very well: You are a modest person who cares courteously about the people in your surrounding. Moreover, I didn't know that you already have a child.

    I agree with Anna and Katia on some adjustment propositions.

    See you in class.
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello team,

    The story at the beginning is appealing, but I agree on Hadar's structuring recommendations.
    I propose not to continue writing in whole sentences and rather highlighting important words here and there.

    Have a good week.
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chen,

    I realy think you have a great ILL, and you implemented the KISS tool very well.
    Maybe you can add some other's recognition about what you did during the semester.

    Have good week
    idan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Chen,
    I liked how you gave your own interpretation
    Things we learned in class. Particular emphasis you put
    The freedom to fly, and you mentioned us the lecture
    of Yoram and his explanation for the gap between the university community
    The business community.
    P.S thank you for your job as the human alarm.you really save us sometimes.
    moshe

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello team,
    I really enjoyed reading your team lessons learned, I think that for an initial version its well written. I think that the fact you didn't find any similar website that deals with our idea of a team project is remarkable, especially today when the network is flooded with new ideas/ websites daily. I would love to read more about your working process, comments you got from people and so forth.
    The best of luck,
    Heli

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Team!!! I think you have to marketing your idea. In spite of it's very short and it's going to the point (well done), I would like to see the principles ideas outstanding. You can use bold letter or find a way that people just with look at the text, they can know what ideas you development there.

    Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi girls,
    I think your TLL is well written and summarizes your working on the MVP in a nice and friendly way.
    Mybe you should tell how Tel Aviv University website helped you? What it contributed for you? Did you chanfe\ add something folowing lookung at it?

    Good luck you all!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Chen,
    I absolutely love the way you wrote your ILL! It is summarized and only present the point. I assume you chose only your relevant issues, but I think you can add more about the actual tools you gain this semester.
    I love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Team!
    Your TLL looks great. I enjoyed reading it and found it easy to identify with. I think it will be nice if you add more info about your work process with the different tools (MVP, canvas and so forth).
    Good luck
    Nitzan

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi girls,
    i really enjoyed reading your TLL. its well written and easy to read. i would like to read more on how you implemented the method we were though in class and how it helped you develop your project.

    great job :)
    Avivit

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi team!
    I really liked reading about how the idea came to life, you provided me with an idea of what to add to my team's TLL. Maybe you should elaborate more about the different tools you applied in your project and how or who will maintain the Facebook page after the semester is over.
    Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Moran!
    I liked your ILL! Maybe you can add a few examples to elaborate on the different concepts you have learned.
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Moran,

    Your ILL is clear and to the point. Indeed learning in English exposed us for new vocabolary that we didn't know before.
    well done:)

    chen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks you all! I have updated my ILL thank to your comments:)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Chen,
    Great ILL, accurate and well written! I enjoyed reading it.
    I think you did a great job.
    Good luck,
    Nitzan

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi girls,

    I really liked reading the beginning of your TLL, it is very interesting.
    Have you thought about adding a link to your project's Facebook page that you wrote about? Because maybe you could also add a link to the similar page you found from Tel Aviv University and talk about the things you may have done differently from them?

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Moran,
    I think that your ILL is very well written,concise And touches most of the materials we have learned in the course.
    Maybe you can also specify how the project affected you personally.

    good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi team,

    your's ideas are summarized very well and short, you should highlight your main subject's and also give a connection to your site.

    good luck

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hello Sarit,

    When I started reading, I was positively surprised by your excellent English: You composed a well-written and easily readible text, and used appropriate vocabulary. (Of course, my English is not perfect at all but due to your last paragraph, you would certainly be interested to receive some remarks on the linguistic level.)
    So, here are some improvement propositions:
    - You can use more commas in order to place breaks in your text (e.g. During classes,...)
    - life instead of live
    - I got instead of I've gotten
    - its instead of its' (several times)

    With regard to the content, it seems that you chose (only) the most important lesson learned from different areas like "concepts", "guest speakers", "tools", "atmosphere", "interaction with others". Maybe, you would like to structure it like this?
    Your introductory paragraph is very pleasant as it summarizes your main perceptions in class. In order to make it even more personal, you could include a visual element (like a picture) in the beginning.

    In the list at the bottom, you could add the appreciation notes you wrote, and if you like also the received ones.
    Please include your name either at the beginning or in the title of the document so that people know who's ILL this is.

    See you soon,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Ortal,
    I'm sorry to put a bad feedback on your ILL but I really feel i should.
    It's OK to not like the class, to be honest, to express your feelings.
    However, right now your preview (and end if I may add) are simply disrespectful. You should consider revising it to a more subtle expression of your opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you Viktoria for your comments. I've updated my ILL.

    ReplyDelete