Hi Community!
We just wanted to share with you our new TLL and ILL document. It will be updated from time to time by each team member, so you're invited to follow and read!
We would also want to thank you all for your kind words and good feedbacks from last lessons!
Also, here are our professional profiles:
Nir Chitlaru
Hani Amram
Daniel Honigsblum
Topaz Haliva
Jonathann Zenou

Hi Eat Wizard team!
ReplyDeleteI started using your site, and also shared it on Facebook.
I will give you my notes next week - after I run with it for a little while.
Shany
Hi Shany!
DeleteThanks! we are looking forward to your notes.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteHey!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all its a good project!
To my opinion you should focus on a chosen market, not to shoot to every direction and to hope someone will take the bait
Hi, I checked your site and it looks great! As it was mentioned by many in class, I think that you need to narrow the services that you offer for only one particular market.
ReplyDeleteThank you guys for emphasizing on this subject. You are absolutly right! We began a dialogue with weight-watching groups and asked them to be the lucky early adopters of the site. Optimistic they will take the win-win opportunity.
ReplyDeleteNir