Great profile. You might want to add links achievements and milestones earned. Also, I noticed that you have not added a link to your project
i saw your comment on google plus and fixed it.thanks!!
you forgot to provide a link..
I tried to go through the link you provided, but I did not work.. lucky me that I have you on my friends already.. :)Nice profile, I think you should also add a small introduction on you, that people will know who you are.
ReplyDeleteGreat profile. You might want to add links achievements and milestones earned.
Also, I noticed that you have not added a link to your project
i saw your comment on google plus and fixed it.
ReplyDeletethanks!!
you forgot to provide a link..
ReplyDeleteI tried to go through the link you provided, but I did not work.. lucky me that I have you on my friends already.. :)
ReplyDeleteNice profile, I think you should also add a small introduction on you, that people will know who you are.