Saturday, December 29, 2012

Appreciation Notes - Saving Money

As an expression of my gratitude, I would like to thank:

  • Chen BenShimon and Yael Bessen: Your tips on how to buy in supermarkets reminded me of the whole discussion about "supermarket psychology". As a result, I wrote a tip recommending short youtube videos:
  • Gili and Avivit: Shopping once a week is really much cheaper. I always tend to buy few things on my way back home from the university because I don't have a car, which ends up in buying some unnecessary products.
  • Hadar Linor: Even though I don't think I am going to implement it, I really like your idea of maaging the budget through enveloppes.
  • Eyal: Sending SMS via GMail may change my life. I always feel annoyed to pay for every SMS in order to answer people who have a certain amount of free SMS and are literally spamming my inbox.
  • Meital: Thank you for all the tips and the time you invested in elaborating them. Especially the ones on borrowing books, my big investments as well as my tea consumption are going to be helpful.
  • Katia, Margarita, Anna: The tip which is the most interesting for me is to try being creative on finding alternatives for certain types of expenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment