מנכ"ל משרד
התקשורת הציג בישיבת הממשלה את נתוני סיכום פעילות המשרד. מכשירי הסלולר הוזלו השנה
בעד 60% ובית אב חסך עבור 3 מכשירים כ-1,900 שקל בשנה. מחיר דקת שיחה ירד מ-42 אג'
ל-10 אג' - 75%. כמיליון איש התניידו השנה, אך לקוחות רבים עדיין לכודים בתוכניות
שכוללות תשלום על מכשיר
לכתבה המלאה:
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-4326156,00.html
Director General, Ministry of Communications presented at the cabinet meeting the office activity data
summary. The mobiles' prices were reduced
up to 60%
this year and household saved for three mobiles
1,900 shekels per year. Price per call minute was reduced from 42 cents to
10 cents - 75% . About a million people changed their cell company this
year, but many customers are still trapped in
programs that involve instrument
payment
Read more:
Hi Rotem,
ReplyDeleteThanks for the article!
I chose it because it is really interesting and relates to all of the saving tips we discussed on class. The article gives us real data about how much people actually saved and the numbers are amazing! A family with 3 phones saved this year 1900 NIS and in general Israeli consumers saved up 20 million NIS on overcharges for the mobile content services!
I want to thank you for this article since it reminded me that I also need to make a change and move to some cheaper company like Golan Telecom, cause I tend to postpone it all the time but seeing those numbers defiantly pushes me to do it already : )
Hi rotem,
ReplyDeleteyour articel is very intresting and alsow it so relevant for me, i still stuck with my cellphone compeny because my "past mistakes".
It is bit anoying but it good to know thet when i will finsh my payments on my cellphone, the prices will be so low.
Rotem I believe this article really summarizes the cellular reform. This reform has done a great service for the Israeli customer.
ReplyDeleteI believe that in about 1-2 years everyone can enjoy this reform (I'm talking about customers who are still tied to their cellular provider by paying on their device).
With this article we can learn that a change can be done almost anywhere!
If each minister or even any one an improvment we will have a better liife
ReplyDelete