Here is my monthly recurring expenditure,
(1)
Food:
¨ Buy food from the much cheaper outdoor market, Shuk Talpiot,
where vegetables and fruit are fresher than those in the supermarkets nearby
¨ Cook more often in
the dormitory than eating in restaurants
¨ Use membership cards
and coupons
¨ Don’t buy snacks,
which is not good for health.
¨ Thus I can save
around 300 Nis a month
(2)
Clothes
¨ Buy fewer clothes of
expensive brands
¨ Purchase clothes that
can easily coordinate with other clothes
¨ Think about the necessity
for a week before purchase
¨ Thus I can save around
100 Nis per month
(3)
Medical insurance
¨ Switch to a better
price/performance ratio option, where I can get the same medical service and
spend less, thus I can save around 88 Nis per month.
(4)
Transportation
¨ Walk to Ziv neighborhood
or Grand Canyon instead of taking a bus, which is healthier as well.
¨ Thus I can save around
25 Nis per month
(5)
Travelling
¨ Buy entrance tickets
using student card
¨ Participate in the
travelling activities organized and subsidized by universities as much as
possible
¨ Take a bus rather
than renting a car
¨ Thus I can save around
50 Nis per month
In all, using the compound calculator, I can save 118828.23 Nis by
age 45!!!
2.
Some recommendations for saving money:
¨ Find a partner with whose expenditure
you compare your living cost, which can easily encourage you to save money.
¨ Say “Actuation
is monster!” in the heart while shopping to restrain the shopping desire.
¨ One
shopping per week.
¨ Look
for the best price/performance ratio goods.
¨ Make
the detailed shopping list before purchase.
¨ Sell
or giving things you don’t use.
¨ Share
the food when eating in restaurants where a single serving sometimes is too
much for you.


No comments:
Post a Comment