Saturday, December 29, 2012


How does a Mc donald's hamburguer look after a couples of weeks???

Watch this video, UNBELIEVABLE!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Meital,

    Thanks for sharing this video. These McDonald's products are horrible. I almost never eat at these places but I didn't know that it was that bad.
    This video is an 'eye opener' for all those fast food restaurants.

    best regards,
    Guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Meital,

    The video is a bit funny it was "nice" to see it.
    i also not eating in this places but it still amazing what happen to the food, i will eat even less from this food, and open my eyes how this food is so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this video, I think it a little terrifying to see what we put into our bodies. I guess we all know that fast food is unhealthy because of amounts of calories it has, but I had no idea about amounts of preservatives it has. So I tried to find some articles about how do preservatives affect our bodies and found out that it can cause allergies and even cancer when consumed in a large doses (as McDonalds products do)!!!

    I based my comment on this article: http://www.livestrong.com/article/457386-the-effects-of-food-preservatives-on-the-human-body/

    ReplyDelete