Saturday, December 22, 2012

Expenses and Tips


Hi, 
I gathered a lot tips that I use for saving on daily, weekly and monthly expenses. The catagories include savings on rent, transportation, food, clothes, gadgets, etc. 

I found out that I can save almost 740 shekels on my monthly expenses. 



2 comments:

  1. Hello Guy,

    Where did you find that food prices increased by 5-30%? I can hardly believe this!

    From my point of view, this may be true for developping countries because the food prices are directly affected by speculations. In industrialized countries however, only a small percentage of the price which the end consumer is paying corresponds to the product itself. Our prices reflect costs for e.g. transportation and taxes.

    Best regards,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viktoria,

      I know that it seems impossible but it is true. You can read this article (http://www.themarker.com/consumer/prices/1.1788065) from July (try Google Translate). I can tell you that since then the prices rose by another 5%. The prices in Israel are affected by a lot of reasons but not all are justified.
      The milk prices went up just several weeks ago. To sum it up - in food prices Israel does perform as a developing country.

      Thanks for the comment,
      Guy.

      Delete