Sunday, December 30, 2012

A great non-profit organization that I recently found is "Pa'amonim". The organization helps people handle their money wisely, responsibly and in a balanced way. They believe that by doing so they will create financial and social robustness. The organization provides guidance and professional help to families that have financial problems. All the work is done by volunteers who are trained for this purpose.  I’ve added an article referring to ways to save money.

70 דרכים לחסוך

בימים של מיתון קשה עולה הצורך לפנות אל חברות לייעוץ כלכלי, המסייעות לאזרחים, בדרך כלל שכירים, לאזן את התקציב המשפחתי. אלא שגם פנייה למומחים לחיסכון כרוכה בתשלום. "הארץ" ריכז להלן 70 דרכים לחסוך כסף, המסתמכות על בדיקות וסקרים שקיים מדור הצרכנות, המלצות של כתבי "הארץ" ומגזין הצרכנות האמריקאי "קונסיומר ריפורטס", וכן עצות של המועצה הישראלית לצרכנות וחברות הייעוץ הכלכלי "יבולים" ו"שילובים פלוס".

You can read more in - http://www.paamonim.org/articles.php?att=10.


3 comments:

  1. A very interesting article with a lot of great tips which can be helpful to our community for saving money. It's a shame though that a lot of the tips are relevant only for those who live in the area of Tel Aviv, but you can still find a lot of other good tips that I think will be relevant to all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting article! In a lot of ways it's difficult to find the tips that suit you. On one hand, you want to stay in the same living standards you're used do, or at least minimizing the effects of your living standard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing this article, I find it very interesting and useful as it connects to our last topic.

    I discovered a lot of new tips I had no clue about, such as banking fees and rates and electricity. The tips are easy to apply and can save a lot of money in the long run and cut unnecessary expanses.
    I found it especially amusing but absolutely true when is said to go food shopping while sated!!!
    Definitely going to save this article and implement it!!!

    ReplyDelete