Avivit, Now that we are all heading towards full time jobs, I find this article to be very relevant. Since I worked previously in a variety of jobs I have different pensions. Just recently I discussed the issue with a pension advisor and he recommended proceeding at all times with the same pension. Of course I did as he said (without understanding why). I thank you for exposing me to this issue, I am sure it will enrich my knowledge.
You posted a very interesting article which is relevant to all of us since probably most of us have worked in several places when we were released from the army and also as students and so I found this article to be very helpful.
I'm actually on the verge of starting to work at a new work place in addition to my current work place and was just looking for instructions on how and if to merge my pension funds and how to make a tax adjustment so thank you for solving me half of the problem.
Thank you so much! This advice is very useful to the community. Many people prefer not to deal with this topic, due to it being very confusing for workers. This clear organized information is really a great tool for us!
Avivit, wow the second article i like is also yours the relevancy of this one applies to us as young professionals preparing to go out into the real world, this a very important tip on how to take care of our money and our future. another thing is that we talk about this subject a lot in class so i think we all know what to do with this information now.
thank you for posting this article. i think we can see, from the comments above it's very relevant for a lot of people in our community. personally, i have a few different pensions from different places i worked in, i think i still have one from my service in the army. i just never had the energy to take care of it, maybe this article will finally do the trick!
Avivit,
ReplyDeleteNow that we are all heading towards full time jobs, I find this article to be very relevant. Since I worked previously in a variety of jobs I have different pensions. Just recently I discussed the issue with a pension advisor and he recommended proceeding at all times with the same pension. Of course I did as he said (without understanding why). I thank you for exposing me to this issue, I am sure it will enrich my knowledge.
You posted a very interesting article which is relevant to all of us since probably most of us have worked in several places when we were released from the army and also as students and so I found this article to be very helpful.
ReplyDeleteHi Avivit!
ReplyDeleteI'm actually on the verge of starting to work at a new work place in addition to my current work place and was just looking for instructions on how and if to merge my pension funds and how to make a tax adjustment so thank you for solving me half of the problem.
Thank you so much! This advice is very useful to the community. Many people prefer not to deal with this topic, due to it being very confusing for workers. This clear organized information is really a great tool for us!
ReplyDeleteAvivit,
ReplyDeletewow the second article i like is also yours
the relevancy of this one applies to us as young professionals preparing to go out into the real world, this a very important tip on how to take care of our money and our future. another thing is that we talk about this subject a lot in class so i think we all know what to do with this information now.
thank you for posting this article. i think we can see, from the comments above it's very relevant for a lot of people in our community. personally, i have a few different pensions from different places i worked in, i think i still have one from my service in the army.
ReplyDeletei just never had the energy to take care of it, maybe this article will finally do the trick!