בתהליך שארך יותר משנה נבנה המדד החברתי של "כלכליסט" ופרופ' וינטר שלב אחר שלב. מהחזון הבסיסי, דרך ניסוי וטעייה רבים ובלי יותר מדי שיתוף פעולה מצד הטייקונים עצמם
Hello Everyone. I would really like to recommend that you all read this article. I think it a strong message Eitan has been trying to convey throughout the different classes. As leaders to be it is important to expose ourself to a different kind of thinking. The article also defines some pillars to which we should pay atention while working with or building a business.
Hello Everyone. I would really like to recommend that you all read this article. I think it a strong message Eitan has been trying to convey throughout the different classes. As leaders to be it is important to expose ourself to a different kind of thinking. The article also defines some pillars to which we should pay atention while working with or building a business.
ReplyDelete