|
Monthly Costs
|
||
|
Category
|
how much?
|
how much can I save |
| restaurants and Café |
500
|
300 |
| Buying lunch ,snacks and coffee at the Technion | 600 | 100 |
|
Clothing
|
500
|
250 |
|
Mobile Phone
|
129
|
49 |
|
|
250 | 80 |
| 500 | 300 | |
| security health | 30 | 0 |
| monthly expenditures | 2509 | 1079 |
I live
with my parents, so I do not pay rent, buying groceries, etc., however, I help
on car payments and I pay for cable and internet package
Where can I
save?
Car expenses - most expenses stem from fuel consumption, so I can drive around less. Also, proper maintenance of the car - through periodic inspections and testing of oil / water frequently can reduce monthly expenses by 40 percent.
Car expenses - most expenses stem from fuel consumption, so I can drive around less. Also, proper maintenance of the car - through periodic inspections and testing of oil / water frequently can reduce monthly expenses by 40 percent.
Buying lunch,
snack and coffee during the school day at the Technion - this is 24% of my expenses, these
expenses can be greatly reduced if I bring a lunch and drink from home. I spend
100 NIS per month for just buying snacks and treats
Cafes and
restaurants - I can eat
more at home and less at restaurants, I could go to cheaper restaurants, I can
use the coupons and find discounts. Also, if I'm eating at home before going to
a cafe, I'll buy less but still would enjoy a social outing
I save NIS 200 NIS a month and still not give up on entertainment.
I save NIS 200 NIS a month and still not give up on entertainment.
Cable and
Internet payments - because I insist on cable television, I'm paying for them. I can save
170 shekels if I give up the cable and see my favorite TV programs on the
Internet. On the internet I can not give up ..
Buying clothes - I can save
by buying clothes that are brands and by buying clothes that I really need.
Savings at least NIS 250 ...
mobile payments
- if I moved
from Orange eager Golan Telecom - for 49 NIS per month - I can save
80 shekels
each month
Total:
I can save 1,430 NIS per month and 17,160 per year!!
I can save 1,430 NIS per month and 17,160 per year!!
Conclusions and
tips:
1. Buy fewer brands
2. Eat more at home and less outside
3. Follow the discounts and bargain for the price
4. Well maintain sustainable products (like a car)
1. Buy fewer brands
2. Eat more at home and less outside
3. Follow the discounts and bargain for the price
4. Well maintain sustainable products (like a car)
My most helpful tip:
At the beginning of each month, when getting paid, you
can withdraw cash from the bank and split the money into envelopes:
Envelope of payments (taxes, electricity costs, water
costs, etc.), an envelope for rent, envelope for spending, envelope for
groceries and etc
So there is a budget for all expenses and you can track
the budget and not deviate from it.
When splitting the money into envelopes, you can avoid
seeing the big picture and you can track each domain individually
Another great tip
Never go the supermarket when you are hungry- avoid
unnecessary shopping
I forgot to mention:
ReplyDeleteI can save 343200 nis in 20 years!!