Sunday, December 30, 2012

Saving Money 2013



This great article gives practical and useful advice on how to save money. No. 10 is actually one which professor Gerstner spoke about during class time.

To read the full article:

 http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/personalfinance/2012/12/26/saving-money-tips-2013/1791781/





3 comments:

  1. I chose this article, because the worlds economic situation is getting worse and useful tips about saving money are always welcomed.

    Thank you, Tamar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi tamar,
    thank you for posting this article, it is relevant and interesting. i think using some of these tips would be a good way to start the new year. go 2013! of course the real challenge is to keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Tamar for the useful saving tips!

    I agree with adopting saving habits that are more mentally/physiologically oriented, like the "Play make-believe" one. That's how you can really become accustomed to changes in your every days life patterns. However, I didn't care so much for the indeed odd conclusion: "... Don't just work for your money; work hard to avoid spending it, too.". Our money should be to our service and not the main goal.

    ReplyDelete